Mississippi Tobacco Quitline
The Mississippi Tobacco Quitline provides telephone-based treatment to Mississippi residents interested in quitting.
- Telephone cessation support
- Free Online support
- Referral to local cessation programs (when available)
- Self-help materials
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy assistance (for eligible callers)
- Fax referral program for healthcare providers
- Cessation program options for employers
Hours of Operation: Monday through Thursday – 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday – 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday – 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Sunday – Voicemail is available
Location/Contact Number: 1-800-QuitNow (1-800-784-8669)
Eligibility Requirements: 18 years of age or older, not have any medical conditions that are contraindications for Nicotine Replacement Therapy usage
Nicotine Replacement Therapy/Pharmacotherapy: Up to eight weeks of patches or gum.